10 February 2014
"A locating mechanism for a pair of reflector sheets from which the reflector of a doubly arched luminaire is assembled, said mechanism comprising at least one mushroom-shaped stud on one of said sheets and a corresponding keyhole shaped aperture on the other of said sheets, said stud comprising a stalk and a cap and said aperture comprising a main opening and a smaller extension wherein each said stud and aperture are dimensioned so that said cap can pass through said main opening but not said extension and said stalk can be retained in said extension with a friction fit."
- Problem solution approach appears to be discussed?
- Attributes of nominal "person skilled in the art"
- Good short review of "inventive step" and meaning of "obvious" - List of cases
- "Common general knowledge"
- An example of a good expert witness